Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Using a Proxy Site for an E-Bay or an Amazon Site

Using a proxy site has never been one of my to look in to at any time. I just learned today that there is someone there who is doing it but for whatever reason, of course he knows it for himself. I didn't really understand much about how to use proxy sites to generate traffic or at least links leading to a site.

Some I know of use proxy sites for myspace and other stuff. Up to this day, I didn't really get how they can be used and utilized to the max for anything to gain other than they are not intended for the human eye at all. Well, if this is another traffic generating scheme, I ought to understand all about it in the later months to come because right now I am very busy with strict traffic generation schemes I know for my websites and client sites in link building.

Traffic trends and niche marketing
indeed has dramatically changed these past few days and I'd like to take a part of the pie when the need arises so I got to be not later than today the next month in trying to understand all about it.

No comments:

Online Dating Philippines

Online Dating Philippines

Click Image & Sign Up Now !